Kentucky Civil Litigation Attorneys Get Results for Clients
Resolving disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf can bring comfort and peace of mind. The Oakes Law Firm aggressively represents Kentucky businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation. Our attorneys can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Business litigation
- Breach of contract
- Insurance claims
- Construction litigation
- Consumer Protection Act litigation
- Divorce and custody disputes
Put a strong, determined litigator to work for you
We know your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention. When you retain our services, you receive the care, time and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model. We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Dedication. We aggressively pursue damages when possible and steadfastly defend clients’ rights when necessary.
- A focus on success. We have your best interest in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Ready for trial
We have the determination, tenacity and skill required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Our professional courtroom demeanor and meticulous preparation give us an edge as assertive, strategic advocates.
Contact an assertive litigation lawyer you can trust
Oakes Law Firm is located in Paducah, Kentucky and represents clients throughout Kentucky. Call 270-908-2843 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.